Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for mod.
Steam Name (must be updated if changed)  raphtalia
[b]Steam Profile ID:  76561198268621447[/b]
[b][b][i][b][b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154177859[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b]
[b][b][i][b][b]Age:  17[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b]
[b][b][i][b][b][b]Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone. (and people seem to already enjoy me Big Grin)[/b][/b][/b][/b][/i][/b]
[b][b][i][b][b][u][b]Why do you want to become moderator?[/b][/u][/b][/b][/b][/i][/b]
[i]well after awhile of playing Gmod i stumbled across this server as i at first didn't give it much thought. i played it for a few hours. seemed really fun but i ended up seeing my self play it a lot. and with all of the people who where breaking the rules it Had just made me sit there annoyed with the people who where constantly breaking them while i couldn't do anything about it. so i'm hoping with this application that i can become a moderator and put a stop to some of these rule breakers.[/i]
[i][b]What will you bring to the server?:[/b][/i]
[i][b]well i don't know how much i could offer to bring but i would hope to bring Great things such as positive attitude.[/b][/i]
[i][b]Ensuring people don't break rules and making sure people have a fun time while playing on this server.[/b][/i]
[i][b][b]Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:[/b][/b][/i]
Well I plan to be very active as i have noticed some of the staff is rarely active on this server. i could say Chris (Aka one of your moderators currently.) happens to be the only moderator who can respond to peoples reports. and i would love to help him out or possibly Even just be another slot so i could help the server be better.
Do you have experience with ULX?
i sadly do not have experience with this mod. but if it is something i need to know i could always look it up.
How many hours do you have on the server?:
1 day 17 hrs  and 33 minutes.
What is your Discord account?
Millia-the-Meep(Aeris)#4632

i think you messed up the format
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Excuse me what is this