Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordlesswings moderator app
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : wordlesswingsthegamer

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...92721/home

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:470613496

Do you have a microphone?: yes sir

Why do you want to become moderator?: after a couple of days of being on the server and hanging out with the discord I believe I can see the server improvements I can make mostly late night moderating. I would like provide my community skills and enforce rules and pull off stress from the rest of our moderators from having to worry about the server. 

What will you bring to the server?:  I am very responsible and am able un like most other mods to get on almost all the time. its really hard to ignore the lack of staff during these few weeks in to be honest I would like to show what I can do.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: For the amount of time I have been on the server I believe I have gotten more then just the basics and understanding of how the server works and can properly deal with these situation accordingly without struggle. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod):no

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 days and 37 mins 

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):Wordless#4859

new york my favorite pacific server
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

It's about time we have more diversity on the Neotek staff team

After his modifications to his app, I can confirm that it has only been made better.

Yes Sir

What the fuck is this
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Nah I good -1
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

-1 You're a good guy wordless, but this app is shit. P.S. no 

+0 Changing my rating because this look better than it did before, though it still needs more to it. would like to see you on the staff team some day

(03-08-2020, 05:36 PM)ChrisTheKid2706 Wrote: -1 You're a good guy wordless, but this app is shit. P.S. no offence
Dude... That's racist

+0 Wordless seems like a good person, I just haven't seen him as staff. The app is written far better than before however it still lacks content.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+0 I agree with Bill on this one. The application is much better this time around, but still lacks anything to really set it apart.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]