Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenger's Staff Application
Steam Name: Peg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77967112

Steam Profile ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116199952

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do and it isn’t bad.

What will you bring to the server?: On a previous sandbox server that was shut down. I was superadmin for about a year. During that time I was one of the only staff online at all and that put a lot of weight on my shoulders. When it was shut down, I went to Neotek and found home. My goal was to contribute to the server as I did the last. This is my attempt to finally fill that void.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: For one, recently a lot of staff haven’t been active except for a few. During that time people have been crashing and spamming, and I understand that the mods don’t breathe Neotek 24/7. Since I’m active almost everyday I thought I would be a good candidate. Secondly, for the past month or two I’ve gotten requests to become mod a lot. I thought I’d take a first crack at it.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: So, I’ve been on Neotek for about 4 years and I know more people have been on longer but I’ve seen things from server crashing to child predators. You don’t have to choose me, more people have more experience but If you refer to the first paragraph, I had about a year of superadmin.

Do you have any experience with ULX?: Sadly not much, but I tried hard.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 weeks, 5 days, and 7 hours.

What Is your Discord name and number?: Scav#7113

Decent app, fix the text though
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(05-20-2020, 07:16 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Decent app, fix the text though
Will do.

Needs some behavioral improvement.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]