Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Moderator Application Again
Question 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :  "[SOIS] Animation Jack"  "[SOIS] Agent 34" or "[SOIS] Meggy" I change my name between the names very often almost every hour.

Steam Profile ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167806263/

Steam ID: 76561198167806263

Do you have a microphone?: No I do not, But If I really need a Microphone I will buy one. I can make up from not having one by typing fast at least.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I have seen that not many staff are on all the time and I would be on all the time, well most the time. And I think I would be a great addition to the administration team, as some people say I would make a great addition to the server. I have had plenty of experience in admin/moderator sits so I know what to do.

What will you bring to the server?: I want to make sure everyone in the server will have fun, Because as I have seen are nightmares nobody is safe on a server. I will make sure rules do not get curb stomped on, I will enforce all rules and I have a quick response to problems. I will bring joy to most people on the server and I do welcome those who are new to the server. I do always respond as a trusted to problems people have and try to solve those problems.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Why you should choose me instead of someone else is because, I am on the server for most of my time. I have been dealing with trouble On the server as the best to my powers on the NeoTech Server to remove those who have Broken rules. I am A little Experienced But I should do okay as of the experiences I have had. Now I might sometimes take a break from GMOD but those don't last to long sometimes they do but most of my breaks from GMOD are only for a week or 2.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses ModI have had Plenty of Experience with ULX I use it almost all the time to be honest, that being From opening the Menu to using commands without the menu.

How many hours do you have on the server?:  1 Week, 1 Days, 19 Hours, 57 Minutes. I have spent time on this server and do enjoy the server a lot.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):  Animation Jack,  Animation Jack#1548 , if I am on do not disturb on Discord I would recommend not to disturb but if I'm really needed just Ping me and I will respond.
"I will end you, don't ever get close" -AJ

+1 This is a really good application. Also I see you on frequently an are really good at keeping your cool. I would like to see you as apart of our staff team.

+1 Only gripe is no mic, but decent app and trusted player
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 trusted player and a good app
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Denied
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]