Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannies Appeal
Exclamation 
Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TobTheTob/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77749678
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): TobTob or TobTheTob (If it doesn't work)
Why did you get banned?: Falsely Accused of Crashing The Server. Sun Jan 5 22:00:25 2020
Why do you want to get unbanned?: The server remained my best server out of all sandbox servers. Every since then, this server proved to pack a lot of good add-ons with a normal community. Honestly if I were to pick a sandbox server, it'll be this.

Sorry homes, shit went down in the past couple of weeks and couldn't get to this. I'll respond soon
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Question 
(03-31-2020, 09:27 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Sorry homes, shit went down in the past couple of weeks and couldn't get to this. I'll respond soon
Its been 4 months with no contact, I'm really getting disappointed and impatient at this point, not sure if you're really busy, but if you are please spare some time to appeal for my false ban I've gotten. I'm starting to get bored of the community and decided to quit spending time in this place. After a couple of months when I came back from today, my ban appeal haven't even gotten a response after your message you sent to me at March, after all, I'm still falsely banned with no explanation stated on the message. You guys could've done some investigation on my activity before my ban with any proof regarding the server crash. Really disappointing that you've banned me with no proof that I've been breaking the rules. Huh

I'll unban you because we don't really have much logs from that long ago, but we have a lot of shit going on in the server all the time and stuff like this gets buried under the mass amount of stuff we have to process. Apologies for the wait, but as this is a forums you are also expected to bump your posts occasionally so it doesn't get buried
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(07-12-2020, 10:46 PM)SilverMight Wrote: I'll unban you because we don't really have much logs from that long ago, but we have a lot of shit going on in the server all the time and stuff like this gets buried under the mass amount of stuff we have to process. Apologies for the wait, but as this is a forums you are also expected to bump your posts occasionally so it doesn't get buried
Thanks in many regards to your response. I'm thankful that you've at least acknowledged about my ban. I'm really surprised that you've cared to acknowledge my ban. Thanks and be safe!