Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: Jdex (IRL Name: John Dezutter)

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198292564409/

Age: 12 (main reason i have mostly rejected typing out a small essay of an attempt of displaying my idea of becoming staff)

Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes i have a microphone most of the users on this server most likely have witnessed the microphone in use

Why Do You Want To Become A Moderator?: to answer this basic question the main reason i have had the idea of becoming staff is not only do i have over 600 hours of staffing in my time on a server you may have even witnessed yourself by the name of “The Sandbox | New Players Welcome” in my mind this is mainly why i would be a viable staff member other than the age restriction of applying for staff. I also have been finding that your staffing community needs some well needed adjusting. By the word i have used “adjusting” i am mainly referring that your staffing community is in my opinion not too active and or not witnessing all of the problems in the server. From my experience on this server I have witnessed countless events/situations of rules being broken and no staff being on. Mainly I just think having another staff member would maybe get your staff community to reach out of it’s crippled state. Also due to the fact i have a very big time window to be on the server. A time window consisting of 12 hours. I don't really look that much to promotions so i may have a chance to reject an offer for a promotion due to me not really looking that highly of rankings as for in my opinion rankings are not needed even though it is your decision.

What Will You Bring To The Server?: well mostly i will bring not only being active on the server but bringing well needed justice to those of which users do not have the ability to have the rules unbroken. I will be on this server for most of my time window consisting of 12 or more hours. In simpler terms I will be on this server every chance I get. I will bring respect to those of which deserve respect and i will bring justice to those of which can not accept the terms of Neotek

How Many Hours Do You Have On The Server?: i have been on at this moment for 1 week and seven hours and if you do the math you will come out with 175 hours

Do You Have Experience With ULX?: if you have read the text above the answer will circum as a “yes” due to having a deep experience with being an active staff member.

What Is Your Discord Name?: my Discord ID consists of “John D#0282”  I recommend not disturbing me on Discord if I am in the “Do Not Disturb” role as for I will possibly be referring to many matters I have to attend to.

0. Could have better server behavior and could not argue with staff as much.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

-1 (I'm responding here not just to the application, but to the stuff that went down on the Discord server not too long ago)

You think you are fulfilling yourself talking down to us for no really good reason and even worse, you feel secure about it just because you make an awful attempt at hiding your contempt through a distant non-coherent writing style. You are definitely not fit for staff if this is what you think of anyone at all no matter if they are staff on a GMOD server or most other people in this world. You are not a better person than other people just because you have a somewhat different world view. Maybe you could try getting the trust of people you meet instead of their hate. It is a far healthier social outlook.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

-1 Wrong board anon
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]