Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal if you can call it.
Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TobTheTob/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77749678
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): TobTob or TobTheTob (If it doesn't work)
Why did you get banned?: The reason why I got banned was unknown since when someone spammed the whole world I had to rejoin. But when I rejoined I got a prompt saying I was permabanned with no given reason, not to mention that nobody has warned me. However someone took the blame on me that I crashed the server. But for the whole time I was building a base outside of spawn. I'm not sure why people blammed me.
Why do you want to get unbanned?: I really want to play in this server from its good community and helpful and nice people.

You sure the reason was empty? A while ago there was a guy who I didn't realize was changing names and spamming chat. I accidentally banned three people as a result and maybe you were one of the three. I thought that I unbanned those three, but how long ago did you get banned?
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

(01-12-2020, 04:14 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: You sure the reason was empty?  A while ago there was a guy who I didn't realize was changing names and spamming chat. I accidentally banned three people as a result and maybe you were one of the three. I thought that I unbanned those three, but how long ago did you get banned?
The reason was shown the following words "(None given)." I was banned on Sunday Jan 5 22:00:25. I was accused of crashing a server either though I didn't. I hope to visit this server from it's wonderful people they have to offer. Please reply back if we can figure this problem out. Big Grin