Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
Jerry Mod App 2: Eletric Boogaloo
Thumbs Down 
Steam Name: Jerry

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JerryMann

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:100145930

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: To assist user's and trusted alike with the struggle of more rule breakers and
a apparent rise in extremist groups targeting user's which could hinder the growth and development of the server.

What will you bring to the server?: The availability of possibly active staff members that can respond to a situation that
will require the intervention of needed staff.  

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm well aware that my previous up-bringing to staff had come with many negative results per my behavior and incapability to properly handle my outburst's and general irresponsibility and had wished I wouldn't see myself become staff again, but now After coming to terms with my existence, anger, and my irresponsibility I seek to take up a role as staff member again to fix the wrongs I have done and help once more fill the bleak void of less active staff and help better the community I care about and feel indebted to.

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes, I have some past experience with ULX when I was previously a moderator for the server.

How many hours do you have on the server?: +1 Week

What is your Discord account?: Jerry 1.2 #2402

+0 The app looks like it could have more put into it, but it seems that you have drastically improved in behavior and mental standing since you were on the server since six months ago. You also frequent the server quite a lot.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+0 Meh app, meh activity, plays Smash with me
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0 definitely has potential. Okay app. but pretty good player performance on the server. Definitely improved over time.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

(01-30-2020, 07:32 PM)TyMotor Wrote: +0 definitely has potential. Okay app. but pretty good player performance on the server. Definitely improved over time.
Changing my rating to a -1. I figured that upon making this application, you'd exhibit actual interest in being mod again. Based on the fact that I haven't seen you on the actual server since even before making this for a good 4 months, it's safe to say that this clearly isn't something you want that badly.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

+1 this mf spit
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

application accept ed
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]