Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LUCAS Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : My Name Is LUCAS But My Real Name Is Lucas George Lane Or Just Lucas Lane For Short.

Steam Profile ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968279275/

Steam ID: STEAM 1:1:4006773

Age: My Current Age Is Fourteen (14) But In April I Will Be Fifteen (15)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes. My Headset Is A Arctis Pro 7 Wireless

Why do you want to become moderator?: The Main Reason I Want To Become Moderator Is Because Just How Chaotic The Server Can Get Without One. Now I Am Not Saying That There Are Mods That Are There To Help But All Im Saying Is That It Becomes Pure Anarchy During Saturday's And Sunday's And When Ever I Am On During Those Days It Is True Chaos And Most Of The Players Are Just Regulars And Users With A Few Trusted And Maybe A VIP Trusted Or Two. But Most Of The Time They Can Only Votekick Or Temporaily Voteban These Players And Without A Proper Moderator Watching The Server During These Server Peaks, We Can Lose Alot Of Reputation And Playerbase Due To These Anarchists Plagueing The Server At the Time Of It's Peak, This Truley Worries Me Because Alot Of The Players On This Server I Know Are Constantly Annoyed By These People, Especially On Weekends And My Goal Is To Keep People Happy And Safe On This Amazing Server!

What will you bring to the server?: My Aim Goal Is To Comfort And Introduce The New Players To Our Large And Wonderful Community And Assist New Players Learning New Things About The Wonderful Thing Of Garrys Mod! I Also Hope That People Will Find Me As A Very Kind And Comfortable Moderator To The Server Due To My Comedic And Chill Personality! All I Want To Bring Peace And Happiness To This Beautiful Community We Call Neotek!

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Now I Shall Say That I Am Not Perfect...I Do Not Understand Advance Stuff Such As PAC, WIRE, E2, And ACF And I Know A Bunch Of People Who Are Way Better At This Type Of Stuff Since They Have Much More Experience Than Me. But When You Come To Look At It. None Of Us Are Truely Perfect. Some Are Much Better Than Others But Nobody Is Truely Perfect. But It Doesnt Mean People Should Give Up On Their Goals. Now I Shall Say My Reasons Why I Could Be Fit Into A Moderator.   1. I Am VERY Active And Will Commonly Go On The Server Most Of The Weekends AND Weekdays.  2. I Am Also Patient With People And If They Are Breaking The Rules I Shall Kindly Ask Them To Stop And Give Them A Warning If That Does Not Work Then I Have No Choice But To Ban/Or Kick Them.  And 3. I Am Very Kind And Respectful To Others And This Can Show That Most Players Can Be Comfortable With My Pressence And Due To This I Can Gain The Upper Advantage Of A Strict And Paranoid Moderator Who Checks Everyone For The Tiniest Crack! And Of Course We Require Strict Moderators But Too Many Will Lead To A Sense Of Fear And Uncomfort To Our Playerbase And This Will Destroy Our Reputation And Great Community!

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): I Only Know The Basics Of ULX And Have Used It Before On Previous Servers I Have Been On.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I Have Over 2 Days AND 7 Hours On The NeoTek Sandbox Community Server.

What is your Discord account?: My Discord Name Is Lucas Lane#0468

I Thank You For Reading This And I Hope I Can Help This Large Community!

Why The Fuck Are You Typing Like This
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(01-07-2020, 06:04 PM)LUCAS Wrote: Age: My Current Age Is Fourteen (14) But In April I Will Be Fifteen (15)

Minus one (-1)
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(01-07-2020, 06:05 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Why The Fuck Are You Typing Like This
i thought it would look like i actually put some time and effort in it
i mean if its confusing for you i am happy to change my typing

(01-07-2020, 06:08 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 06:04 PM)LUCAS Wrote: Age: My Current Age Is Fourteen (14) But In April I Will Be Fifteen (15)

Minus one (-1)
I understand this can be a bit weird to post on something like this and if i ever attempt a application again in the future i will not include it and try to improve from my mistakes.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]