Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Aperture1501-Moderator forum
11/7/19

Name:Aperture1501

Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119588666/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79661469)

Mic: I do have a mic, and it works descent.

Why do you want to become a moderator?:
I would like to become a moderator because for the past few days I have seen a lot of rule breaking and no mods or admins to punish them so I had to deal with them with  the teleporting jail and the anti-noclip field to jail them.

What will you bring to the server?:
What I would bring to the server is a mod that is online most of the time that actually does something and someone that will help new player understand how things work. I have also been a mod on an old HL2 roleplay server (sorry I cannot remember the name of the server) and a minecraft server. If im not in the middle of something I will get on when someone pings staff. I can be a fun,chill just down to earth  guy sometimes. I have also been dealing with mingers and rule breakers for the past few days when I am online. I am also a star scout which is 2 ranks away from Eagle Scout which is the highest you can go in scouting and is very hard to get. I am also the Partrol of my troop which is the leader of a section of the group (8-10 kids age ranging from 11-17) so I am used to having to telling people to follow the rules.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
I believe that I would be a great pick because I have past experience with the ulx commands and have been a mod on past servers. I have also know the staff for a while and have asked other mods if I would be a good mod and staff member

Ulx: yes I have experience with using it

Hours: 2Weeks 21Hours

Discord Name:Aperture1501#2274

Use the format
(You basically did, just copy paste it and make my life easier)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

although you didnt copy the format, i liked your application. youve been a model player on the server and i would love to have you on the staff team. i have been inactive lately due to personal problems and i feel i could trust you to moderate while the team is inactive or unable to join. +1. please copy paste the format

+1 You're a good player and I would like to see what you can do as staff.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

He didn't just copy the format and jumble words onto it. It has a lot of grammatical errors but the content is worth reading compared to others. I like that. He hasn't been a thorn in the side and would probably be worth the promotion to staff.

+1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Good member, although his app has grammatical errors it actually isn't the same shit I've seen every fucking application so I kinda like it.

+1 This is a pretty good application and you seem like a good person from my experience with you and I feel you will be a great addition to the staff team.

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week