[ INFO SECTION]
https:/steamcommunity.com/id/Haze_of_dream
STEAM_0:1:75838598
Haze_of_dream
"E2 Abuse/Spawnkill/Minge"
===============================================================
[ RESPONSE SECTION ]

Two things:

1) My response given from said staff member for what rules was broken was, and I quote:
"I'm not even gonna answer that, You should already know"
Ok, But what if the user genuinely doesn't know? You just banned then and their none the wiser.

2) No Spawnkill was done, The entire session was mostly me killing tanks (T90 to be exact)

3) No examples of 'E2 abuse' were given, i've used the standard e2s I've done every day and ironically, before the ban, Not a single soul complained about them, I even had one guy ask 'How do i get that riot shield?" for example.

4) None of the offenses given in the ban equal a perma, E2 abuse (if it has justification) would be AT MAX a week or two. But not anywhere near a perma. Especially considering no examples or justification was given. (Refer to point 1)

Follow the format
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(01-01-2020, 06:38 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Follow the format

All the info from the format is on the top, I just removed the wording to make it nicer.

You're not talking your way out of this shit.

No one likes you because you fucking ruin the server. You ruin the server with E2 and you simply should be able to figure out why being as smart as you pretend you are.

When you were banned, I heard something around 4-5 people in VC talk about how they liked me more for finally banning you. That should be enough if the obvious spawn kill, explosive spam and thus weapon abuse, an overpowered helicopter and an invincible shield was not.
[img]http://96.60.204.252/bruhthat'skindacringe.jpg[/img]

The fact it you said that noone complained about your E2s is wrong, staff has noted it, multiple people have came to us and complained about it.

I agree with both of the responses.

Regardless of the E2 Abuse, you were also banned for general toxicity (which regrettably was not included). You are very toxic and disrespectful to the majority of the players on the server, including staff, and you even stated that you like to come on servers to fuck up people's day and get hated and banned. Guess what - you got what you wanted.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: You're not talking your way out of this shit.
* Insert this is gonna be constructive.
Ok. Let us begin, Shall we?
(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: No one likes you because you fucking ruin the server.
Nobody likes anyone better than them at anything, I used to be an administrator on another sandbox community and got very heated because this guy was a god tier sniper. Nobody likes losing, This is human nature.
(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: You ruin the server with E2
Then give examples because you clearly failed at it. and this reinforces my point. Nobody likes losing.

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: and you simply should be able to figure out why being as smart as you pretend you are.
Uh, No? I'm not omniscient, I can't read your mind, You neeed to SUPPLY ME THE INFO if you expect me to give you a justification, You can't just assume "I know everything" Especially when It is this severe. As a result of this, For the appeal I just had to supply what happened but as a result I can't give any context other than normal gameplay because I'm entirely lost and if the Moderator doesn't tell me anything, I can't put that in here.

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: When you were banned, I heard something around 4-5 people in VC talk about how they liked me more for finally banning you.
I don't recall a staff member being a good one just because they banned somebody people don't like? Again, Nobody likes losing. If you had such an issues with my e2s, Do what Chris did and we'll have a 1v1 session explaining how they work and how It effects combat.

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: That should be enough if the obvious spawn kill, explosive spam
Explosive spam? Mate, That's LFS in general, Anyone can do that lol.

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: and thus weapon abuse,
????????

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: an overpowered helicopter
Which i rarely use and Is an exact recreation o f the onee from half life, It has It's own pros and cons, and is vastly less powerful than the previous first version I had of this, It's only redeeming quality is it's tankiness, Which amounts to nothing against vehicles (Starwars LFS knocks it around making aim or counters neigh impossible, One LFS Rocket deals 700+ dmg, And most fighters can do a good 300-600 from a bullet rain)

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: invincible shield.

uh, it's not? You can even ask Chris for confirmation, He tested it when It has 600 hp and it took one shotgun blast to down, For reference: It has 300 hp now, Half of when It was tested
It also still does not:
- Protect my head

It also disables any aiming ability with my shotgun (Unless I use M9k, TFA raises the arms and therefore raises the shield, blocking my shots)

Overrall, The original appeal's points still were not addressed, But you came here VERY hotheaded and complained about my e2s, But never once:
- Addressed them in a game
- Came to me PERSONALLY and we could work something out

And to top It all off: In this entire reply It shows considering you don't even know the fundamentals of some of my E2s, Like the shield having health values (You called It invincible! You didn't even check!)

(01-01-2020, 06:44 PM)SilverMight Wrote: You are very toxic and disrespectful to the majority of the players on the server, including staff,
The only people that get such responses are ones that Insult me first, I don't recall an instance where I just started flaming up a storm for zero reason

(01-01-2020, 06:44 PM)SilverMight Wrote: and you even stated that you like to come on servers to fuck up people's day and get hated and banned

Um, No? I never stated I was aiming to be banned, Much less come on to fuck up people's days, The most I said towards people with a burning hatred towards me Is that I don't care what your opinion of me is. But that doesn't mean i have malicious intent.

For a guy who comes on to 'fuck other people's days up" I helped a guy i had no relations with to Improve his e2 (which i now have to inform i can no longer do other than dms)

Infact, I wouldn't be putting so much effort into this if my goal WAS to be banned.

(01-01-2020, 06:42 PM)Fistsofiron Wrote: The fact it you said that noone complained about your E2s is wrong, staff has noted it, multiple people have came to us and complained about it.

I didn't state a single complaint never happened, I well know It happens. What i stated in the appeal was 'Before the ban', Which means this day's session, I heard no complaints this day.

Aiight someone turn on the boss music, I'm going all in.

First of all, follow the format, your appeal could be denied solely for that mistake.

I cannot confirm anything regarding to spawn killing at as I was not on the server at the time, so I have nothing really to address towards you.

E2 is a relatively broken addition to the server that can be very easily abused and overall a broken mechanic. I'm never surprised when I hear of E2 being abused because of the fact that no one knows how to keep the game fair. Your quick to say "oh just git gud noob lol" when it's nearly impossible and unfair to other players not using the same addons. The unbalance to the game is overall unfair and irresponsible of those who use them. Thus staff would intervene and take care of E2 abuse to balance the game out. From my understanding you were warned, and while you may deny said warnings, they were very well carried out. Even I personally warned you and if you wanna deny said claims I got screenshots of said warnings. Even screenshots of warnings from yours truly. So yeah at certain points the staff has deemed the E2 abusive which according to predetermined Neotek rules, staff determine what could be considered abusive.

Also you do know that mingery is a 
potential permanent ban right? It's a heavy blanket term that we use for being a general disruption to the server. And as far as I'm concerned, you fit that bill nicely. You made the staff team and several other players frustrated several times and when you become more of a burden than a player we have a bit of a problem. That's on you, no one but you.

Also funny thing about users trying to correct us on the punishment we should use, it's at our jurisdiction based on the case at hand depending on how we feel moving forward. It has a lot of factors that are contributed by past events and several people's inputs. By all means we have the right to ban someone permanently for a first time offense, don't act like the server isn't run by staff or anything.

Final point, for absolutely no reason should you ever give the same Ben Shapiro-esque, stuck up, snobby attitude on a ban appeal cause it's simply not going to work in your favor. You fail to understand that despite how fair we attempt to create the server, it's the staff's word that is law. If you want to argue your point? Go right ahead, use the format, listen to criticism, don't try being aggressive. It's dumb and you're not getting your way with that method.

I'm gonna leave the thread open for discussion and later reviewal. I recommend you read this and not skim it. If you want a chance back on the server, change your attitude, use the format, and realize that not everything is bound to go your way.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: First of all, follow the format, your appeal could be denied solely for that mistake.

Did you even read this thread?
(01-01-2020, 06:40 PM)Haze_of_dream Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 06:38 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Follow the format

All the info from the format is on the top, I just removed the wording to make it nicer.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: I cannot confirm anything regarding to spawn killing at as I was not on the server at the time, so I have nothing really to address towards you.

Ok.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: E2 is a relatively broken addition to the server that can be very easily abused and overall a broken mechanic.

Sounds like LITERALLY ANYTHING IN A VIDEOGAME? Anything abused is a broken mechanic.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: I'm never surprised when I hear of E2 being abused because of the fact that no one knows how to keep the game fair.

Funny,  I only know two people on the server who use E2: One is a buddy who doesn't use it for combat (He's an ACF Guy) and another that doesn't use It to it's full potential or anything unseen.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Your quick to say "oh just git gud noob lol"
I have literally never said that? I always describe the e2s I use to anything who says their unfair/overpowered, Their pros/cons, and most of the time flat out tell them their weaknesses (Translated, THAT MEANS HOW TO BEAT ME)

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: when it's nearly impossible and unfair to other players not using the same addons

Blatantly False, The only addon that this is the case is ACF (Which is prohibited against non acf, So irrelevant anyway)

You do NOT require e2, or even wiremod to beat e2 (Although, If you know e2/wiremod, You could make something that compliments your skill/tactics/playstyle, In turn making it easier)

Infact, E2 (atleast for me) Is balanced around non-e2/wiremod use, Whenever I balance my things, I determine things such as:
- Is the counter realistic and possible?
- Does the pros outweigh the cons with the cons being negligible?
- How does this affect the PVP scene overall?

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: The unbalance to the game is overall unfair and irresponsible of those who use them.

Broad generalization their to assume every e2 user is irreponsible, That's like saying "every staff has a stick up their ass", "all lfs users suck at the game", "m9k users need to compensate for their lack of skill"

Shit doesn't add up, Mate.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Thus staff would intervene and take care of E2 abuse to balance the game out.

Ironically, In this case. It wasn't even done, Infact, No intervention was done and I can say with confidence since the banning moderator didn't even know how the e2's FUNCTIONED, It's one thing to have a differing opinion on balance, It's another to flat out not know something.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: From my understanding you were warned, and while you may deny said warnings, they were very well carried out.

Uh, No? The most "Warnings" received was from two incidents:
- Accidently bombing in buildmode (Which i admitted fault and apologized for)
- and Chris yelling at my shield for which he later said "People complain about this?" because he realized how easy the shit was to counter.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Even I personally warned you and if you wanna deny said claims I got screenshots of said warnings. Even screenshots of warnings from yours truly.

Pray tell, Do show.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: So yeah at certain points the staff has deemed the E2 abusive which according to predetermined Neotek rules, staff determine what could be considered abusive.
Then atleast say something beforehand instead of slapping a perma for a first time offense, huh?

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Also you do know that mingery is a potential permanent ban right?

Here, Let me highlight the important word for you:
(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: potential

Not immediate/first time, Especially considering the other "offenses" it was paired with.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: It's a heavy blanket term that we use for being a general disruption to the server. And as far as I'm concerned, you fit that bill nicely. You made the staff team and several other players frustrated several times and when you become more of a burden than a player we have a bit of a problem.
So do you want me to tone down my skill or what? People's number one complaints about me have all been all around PVP based, Some would say I'm a shitty person or downright annoying, But never malicious or always breaking rules. I've seen these same people give repeatedly banned users more slack than they give me.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: That's on you, no one but you.

Come again? Let me point out what you said a sentence ago:
(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: you made the staff team and several other players frustrated several times and when you become more of a burden than a player

Seems you're more worried about my reputation than anything.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Also funny thing about users trying to correct us on the punishment we should use, it's at our jurisdiction based on the case at hand depending on how we feel moving forward. It has a lot of factors that are contributed by past events and several people's inputs. By all means we have the right to ban someone permanently for a first time offense, don't act like the server isn't run by staff or anything.
So Let me get this straight:
- People's opinions of you contribute whether you get to play the game or not
- Having the right to ban = Should ban
- Finished with an incredibly condescending and to add irony, unrelated comment.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Final point, for absolutely no reason should you ever give the same Ben Shapiro-esque, stuck up, snobby attitude on a ban appeal cause it's simply not going to work in your favor.
LOL, WHAT? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE APPEAL? It seem's you're more angry than giving legitimate points, And you just took all my cold but still correct responses as being snobby? Excuse me? I think You'd be pretty snobby if i permad you for zero reason with a shitty attitude.

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: You fail to understand that despite how fair we attempt to create the server, it's the staff's word that is law. If you want to argue your point? Go right ahead, use the format, listen to criticism, don't try being aggressive. It's dumb and you're not getting your way with that method.

While This is actually the only advice and point you made throughout the entire reply. You failed to acknowledge literally the 3rd post here (which i also quoted on the top of this), Tell me to listen to criticism (but when i replied to such, You called me a 'stuck up snob', Pick your road)

(01-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: I'm gonna leave the thread open for discussion and later reviewal. I recommend you read this and not skim it. If you want a chance back on the server, change your attitude, use the format, and realize that not everything is bound to go your way.

I can't skim anything, and, if you read the previous reply by me in this thread, I response to each sentence and break down everything said, I can't skin that way, I feel as if you tried to pull a sneaky here and act like I'm not taking this seriously?

And to finalize, You again (for the 3rd time) used the 'format argument' Which was addressed a million times already (I could say if you even read your own format at this rate), and told me to 'change my attitude' as if I'm the sole villain and nothing else could even be in the realm of possibility Smile, I'd be open to changes or talks of balance/pvp, etc of the sorts, as those always need explaining and justification, But to assume that's It's 'my fault' and to change myself as a person, I'm not gonna change jack shit when I was immediately jail slapped, tossed accusations without substantial evidence, PROVEN IN THIS THREAD THE BANNING MODERATOR DIDN'T EVEN CHECK HIS SHIT. Gave me a condescending 'You should already know" like I'm some omniscient being while being banned. And slapped a 'begone, faggot' for a first offense.

You would also be pissy if It happened to you, No?

[Image: yOUYBcz.png]
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]