Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TyMotor Staff App x2
Steam Name: TyMotor

Steam Profile ID: 76561194079000469

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:206851018 

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes, pretty good I might add, although it is subject to change soon.

Why do you want to become moderator?: 
After realizing I can get really out of control very easily, and after taking an extensive break to kinda put myself back together, I realized that I can be responsible. It was hard for me last time, being as my app. was almost not accepted, and pretty much just before becoming mod I slipped up. I think I'm past that now, I'm not the same person I was months ago. I'm able to handle things on my own now and not be so dependent on higher-ups to tell me what to do; I know how to do things myself. During my time as Trial Mod, I was able to remove some members who took it too far too often. After having a really good idea as to what staff does from being Trial Mod for a while, I know what it takes to handle the server. My time at my job IRL has also helped me in terms of dealing with angry customers or those who can be a bit confusing. I'd also like to pick up where I left off. I tripped on the final lap, and being away from this server has taught me that I have to get back up and finish this. I enjoyed my time as Trial Mod very much, and being so close to Moderator was a good feeling. I'd like to feel confident about myself again. I know that I can do a good job of it, and being as the server still continues to have a small amount of staff on most of the time, I'd like to help with that.

What will you bring to the server?: 
I will bring my playing experience and creative thinking to the server. I will also bring my experience of ULX and past moderation. While it has been a while, I still know quite well how to use the ULX menu. I'm capable of dealing with sits and punishing those who break the rules, with reasonable punishments. I learned a lot about what to do as Trial Mod (and what not to do) and I can say that being able to hold a position on the staff time would allow me to bring server members who continuously cross the line to justice. I will bring fair punishments and will not be as harsh to rule breakers as I once was. I've learned now how to control myself in potentially aggravating situations with server members. I will bring an open mind to each situation I have to deal with and will not make any decisions until I know what exactly has happened from both sides (I've learned from my mistakes in that field). I will bring my newly-found patience for server members that others may have a tough time dealing with, whatever the reason.  

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: 
I have been here long enough to gain some knowledge on how the staff runs things. I know the rules very well and was on the team at the time of a few going into effect.  I've extensively been working on my behavior, due to past slip ups and mistakes, and I'm just trying my hardest to control myself now. I've always acted out of the goodness of my heart, never expecting a reward. I don't expected to be rewarded for doing a job that is necessary to ensure the strength of this server, its staff, and it's members. I have a good experience from my time as Trial Mod and plenty of time on this server. Now that my hiatus is over, I will be much more active in both the Discord and Garry's Mod servers. If I'm not chosen, I completely understand, and will still enjoy playing on this server regardless. But I can handle myself much better than before. I understand that the community's interests matter more than my own here, and will act out of the benefit of the server, not for my own gain.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod
Yes, quite a bit, from my time as Trial Mod.

How many hours do you have on the server? 
3 weeks, 2 days, 15 hours, and some change.

What is your Discord account? 
TyMotor#7827
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

I believe in second chances and even though im a dick i enjoy having you around the server. +1 you really put a lot of work into this application. Now if you could mirror your effort in the application and control yourself, and actually listen to other staff members i feel you could be a good addition to our team.

0 Good guy but can't control his anger
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0 I'm kind of on the fence about giving Tyler another chance considering how much he screws up and finds impulsive justification to continue it or defend it.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+1 Yeah sure go ahead wew wew wew
[Image: unknown.png]

Rainbow 
Ok, I think Tyler deserves a second chance, it does seem like he really wants to help with being an active staff member, I do see the possibility of Tymotor Demotion time x2 but he may have changed from the last time 

+1

application yes
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(01-12-2020, 06:17 PM)SilverMight Wrote: application yes
Angry
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]