Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ChrisTheKid2706's Staff Application
Steam Name:  ChrisTheKid2706

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799173085/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:419453678

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Why do you want to become moderator?:I would like to be a moderator because I want to help my piers on the server. I would also like to be apart of the server in a bigger way then I already am. I want to be someone people can go to and talk to about their problems regarding to the server. I would like to have the chance to have more responsibility on the server. I have seen many rules broken over the course of the time I have been on this server and I haven't been able to really do anything about it, even sense becoming a Trusted.

What will you bring to the server?: I feel I can help the server in a couple ways. I think people will be comfortable with having me as an moderator. I can be very understanding of people's wants and needs. I can take constructive criticism and I feel that not many people can do that.When I am on the server I don't usually see that many moderators on so I believe if I became a moderator I would be able to be on more often and be able to help on the server more than I already do. Over all I feel I would be a great addition to to the staff team of a truly amazing server.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm usually very active on the server. I am usually on every day after school. I usually play over the weekends as well. It all really depends on the day. I am very honest when it comes to most things. I feel my loyalty to the server might be seen as a sign that I would be a very great staff member here on NeoTek.

Do you have experience with ULX? I have a little experience with it from occasional use on the sever.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have 5 days and one hour on the sever.

What is your Discord account? It is ChrisTheKid #0805

Messages In This Thread
ChrisTheKid2706's Staff Application - by ChrisTheKid2706 - 11-10-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: ChrisTheKid2706's Staff Application - by Term - 11-21-2019, 11:10 PM