Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cipherous' Application
Hello Silver or any Neotek Administration Team Member who is Reading This Awful Application. 

Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Cipherous

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416089773/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:227912022

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, A HyperX Cloud Stinger, it may not be the best but it does work and it brings the message

Why do you want to become moderator?: Due to A lack Of "Actual" Moderators who Do Much, Not to Offend The Current Moderation Team In any way, But In Some Cases The Minging and such occurs in times when the moderator is absent or either afk and wont do much, I however Am Active in the server and will be able to take care of the situation, plus of the factor that i have been wanting to contribute to the server in a different way to just reporting or telling admins due of because it gets annoying and repetitive for admins because they are doing other activities than just being an administrator.                       

What will you bring to the server?: I would Like to Try and Make The server stable For some players By Making Fair Sits, regardless of The rank, The only factor i will consider is the Rule Broken Or if the Subject did it by accident Or With Malicious Intent and to try and find fast and easy if reachable solutions to problems.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
Because Then I could Grow Better as An Administrator so I could Help Other Communities as well if i wish to apply or Manage to join them.

Do you have experience with ULX? : Yes, The basics, i may not be an expert but i could adapt myself so i could become better 

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 1 Week, 1 day and 12 hours
What is your Discord account? Cipherous#6003

Thank You to Whoever Read this And Have a good day/night and remember, i am not the greatest writer Oh and im not a native English talker, so i Excuse My spelling Mistakes.

0. while i enjoy you as a player very much and would love to see you promoted because i believe you would make an outstanding staff member, your application was bare and generic. tell us more about yourself and what you like or hate about the server.

0 I mostly agree with Chubbs, I do trust you but your application has problems that need fixing.

-1 Stop Fucking Typing Like This Please
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]