Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my staff app
Steam Name (must be updated if changed):  that one medic guy [BLN] 

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198389777651/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214755961

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?:  To stop people from breaking rules and not listening to staff who tell them to stop.

What will you bring to the server?:  I have a keen eye on players as well as being able to listen to voice chat and notice a problem. Also, I would do events every so often, I can also get on at late at night and stop late-night rule breakers.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: someone with more experience with ulx then me, and because I am still in school and won't be very active.

Do you have experience with ULX?  I know some of the commands like !jail , !jail-tp !kick (reason) !ban (user) (reason) (time)

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1w,  1d, 15hrs, 

What is your Discord account? Gammingwarrior#8696

-1 This app is a literary pepper spray.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 You write more for a short constructed response in school bro use RACER or something
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

0 You're a decent guy; however, your application is literally a fucking dumpster fire fueled by diarrhea fresh out of a homeless Indian man's asshole who just got done eating 3 year old chicken curry.
[Image: unknown.png]

Mmmmm yes i see i must fix

(10-06-2019, 02:15 AM)SilverMight Wrote: -1 You write more for a short constructed response in school bro use RACER or something
vro wtf is RACER

-1 Did you bother looking at any other staff apps as references?

(10-06-2019, 11:13 AM)Term Wrote: -1 Did you bother looking at any other staff apps as references?

-1 your rating cause that's a bad idea
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Not really

-1 what the actual fuck is the point of this. please review and edit. this is sad and hollow

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]