Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Waffles's Staff Application
Steam Name: [Image: 779fb0d7cf9afd16249ff8f82f0450e4.svg]waffles[Image: 779fb0d7cf9afd16249ff8f82f0450e4.svg]

Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:155829580

Steam ID: 76561198271924888

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Why do you want to become moderator?: I'm applying again because I need to prove myself again. I understand that my past experiences as staff on the server haven't been great, and I would like to give it another shot as a more mature person. I plan to be a nicer person, and to have a little more respect towards people on the server. Being on the server when people are breaking rules while not being able to do anything about it except use a shitty vote kick system isn't enjoyable for most people and I'd like to make a difference.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring a moderator that with ample experience, as well as someone who can make simple decisions without consulting higher ranks. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm usually very active on the server and won't have a problem getting on when needed

Do you have experience with ULX? More than I should

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have almost 4 weeks

What is your Discord account? You should already know

+1 Actual response: If waffles shows that he has changed, then I believe he should receive mod. My main concern is him messing around without players (*cough cough tymotor*)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 gets on the server unlike Mono
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 If Waffles does show that he has changed as a person, I genuinely think he would make a good mod.

+1 If i could give higher i would. waffles is a key to the community even though hes a mingey little cunt hes fun, experienced with the players, and the staff.

(10-04-2019, 11:54 PM)ChubbsInTheMornings Wrote: +1 If i could give higher i would. waffles is a key to the community even though hes a mingey little cunt hes fun, experienced with the players, and the staff.
Okay buddy, raise the fucking roof then
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 He ight
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 I think waffles should try again
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

The positive feedback is much appreciated

0 I'm changing my rating on this application because I have been ignorant to waffles constant abuse on the server and I figured I should at least say something about it. Waffles promised to me that he was going to try to be a better person in general, especially toxicity wise towards certain people, yet still hasn't changed at all. This isn't the first time I asked him to be nicer and behavior like this just encourages other people to be rude and frankly extremely disrespectful to other members. Waffles isn't shy to breaking rules and getting a slap on the wrist or nothing because of the staff team and I's ignorance to him. He frequently screams over the microphone in Garry's Mod, calling people racial slurs and all the fun sparkly rainbow words. He also isn't afraid to use his trusted to mess with people, and commonly uses Anti Noclip Fields to fuck with people (including staff) on the server. That is all.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]