Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Orby Staff Application

The application is very bland and only contains one sentence responses which is not giving us anything. It is super generic and offers no exceptionality to yourself thus does not give us a reason to accept you. The lackluster effort reflects on probably what your moderation ability would be. The content has no strength to it and you don't give us the answers we are looking for in a staff application. You just redirect answers that "Oh I'll be on to staff don't worry about it." That gives us nothing to work with. It contains nothing but slang and poor grammar. It seems that you have not put any effort into editing or revising and that you spent about the time to make a peanut butter jelly sandwich to make this application. To add on to the fact, from my personal experience, you tend to have a "me first" attitude when staffing. You admitted that you'd take it upon yourself if something offended you if necessary, which is ridiculous and is not needed on our staff team. If you truly wish to become staff, I highly recommend putting the essential effort into your attitude, and your application.

Tl:dr nah
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Messages In This Thread
Orby Staff Application - by Cache Money - 10-02-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Orby Staff Application - by Term - 10-02-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Orby Staff Application - by Alaskan Butter - 10-03-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Orby Staff Application - by SilverMight - 10-03-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Orby Staff Application - by Alaskan Butter - 10-05-2019, 12:49 AM