Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim3688 - Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Tim3688

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tim3688/

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53300152

Do you have a microphone?: Buying some new Hyper X Clouds tomorrow bruv.  Cool

Why do you want to become moderator?: Because I enjoy spending my time on this server and I want to put it to good use! I've staffed on a couple other GMod sandboxes, its a pretty hard job with the permissions being so open. But I am ready and up to the task, I will keep the fun suckers out of NeoTek! 

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring myself mainly. I consider myself a pretty funny guy, I think I could have lots of fun with players and create memorable experiences for them while doing the job of Moderator. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Because I am more dedicated to this server than any other person regardless of their qualification. I don't commit to things often, but when I do it means I'm quite serious about it. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) I do not unfortunately

How many hours do you have on the server?: I believe somewhere around 15-20

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): tim3688#4639

Note from Tim3688: Thanks for considering me SilverMight / whoever is viewing this!!!! 

Requirements: All requirements met by Tim3688

You need regular to apply for moderator (6 hours)

Please put some time and thought into this. Any posts not using correct grammar/being typed lazily will most likely be denied, such as "i want to become moderator b/c i want to help the server xD!"

Please do not lie about your information either, like age.

Age requirement is 12 years old.

No.

What he said

Application Denied
I will proceed to print this out and wipe it with my ass
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]