Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for Coon
Discord Name (including discrim, i.e.: SilverMight#1302):Coon#9230

Name at time of ban: Ratakis

Why did you get banned?:Acf abuse

Why do you want to get unbanned?:I want to be unbanned because I have matured greatly since the incident. I also want to be unbanned for nostalgia sake. I look forward to playing on Neo again.

I'd like to add that this person's Steam name is Ratakis. Maybe he omitted that part (and his ID) on purpose. Up to you to decide that
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(10-01-2019, 07:22 PM)Coon Wrote: I have matured greatly since the incident. I also want to be unbanned for nostalgia sake. I look forward to playing on Neo again.

Totally, yeah, I see it. Like when you registered with the name coon. Uh huh. Yep. Mhm. Yeah, lemme just put that down in my cringe catalog.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(10-03-2019, 08:01 AM)SilverMight Wrote: I'd like to add that this person's Steam name is Ratakis. Maybe he omitted that part (and his ID) on purpose. Up to you to decide that
Silver I would suggest adding “name at time of ban” in to the format for future submissions. But for time being I will add it into my appeal.

(10-03-2019, 12:11 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:22 PM)Coon Wrote: I have matured greatly since the incident. I also want to be unbanned for nostalgia sake. I look forward to playing on Neo again.

Totally, yeah, I see it. Like when you registered with the name coon. Uh huh. Yep. Mhm. Yeah, lemme just put that down in my cringe catalog.
Yes I registered with coon because that’s my new steam name. Any other questions?

(10-03-2019, 12:34 PM)Coon Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 08:01 AM)SilverMight Wrote: I'd like to add that this person's Steam name is Ratakis. Maybe he omitted that part (and his ID) on purpose. Up to you to decide that
Silver I would suggest adding “name at time of ban” in to the format for future submissions. But for time being I will add it into my appeal.

We ask for the name already, but you haven't followed the format to begin with. I will still ask the staff team to review this, though.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Nah
thats a nope from me boss
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]