Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
My application for staff
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Yanderechan111

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867757304/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:453745788

Do you have a microphone?: No, I don't have a microphone.

why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to become a moderator because I'm tired of being pushed around by those who don't abide by the rules, and I honestly hate them. When people break the rules, sometimes they may not know the gravity of the situation when they are being apprehended by staff, so I would like to make sure that they are aware that they are breaking a rule. I also want to become one of the staff because I would like to make sure that all of the server is happy, which I have noticed that people get unhappy very often. Lastly, I would like to help some new players when they need help with something, like not knowing how to use LFS, or maybe if they need some help using wiremod.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring some help to the new players, or help settle arguments between someone breaking or not breaking the rules.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I honestly don't have much experience, but I would like to be able to settle things down, because when other people are unhappy, the whole server is generally unhappy.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, I have a small bit of experience with apprehending people, but that is about it.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I currently have one day and a half on the server in total.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): My name on discord is Yanderechan111#9291

Requirements:

You need regular to apply for moderator (6 hours)

Please put some time and thought into this. Any posts not using correct grammar/being typed lazily will most likely be denied, such as "i want to become moderator b/c i want to help the server xD!"

Please do not lie about your information either, like age.

Age requirement is 12 years old.

You need Discord to be a staff member! http://discord.me/Neotek
Do not reply to this topic. Post it in the forums "Staff Applications -> Being Reviewed"

+0 Subpar app. There's a bunch of garbage at the bottom that simply forgot to be removed. You can teach people how to use LFS and wiremod without being staff. The line "I would like to become a moderator because I'm tired of being pushed around by those who don't abide by the rules, and I honestly hate them" is worrying.

I also haven't seen very much of your behavior. For that I'll give you a neutral.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

(09-22-2019, 04:11 PM)Bill Nye The Russian Spy Wrote: There's a bunch of garbage at the bottom that simply forgot to be removed.

App is subpar as Bill said but I don't have much to rate besides that. I feel like that some statements in the app are needless and if anything make me want to not support it.

[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

you shouldnt apply for mod because youre “tired of being pushed around”. -1. you really shouldnt hate anyone as a staff member , admit to it at least. we could also use someone with a microphone. your staff app isnt very good, you need to put more hours into the server, get adapted to the community, rework your staff app. and maybe ill change my rating if i like what i see

Application Denied
Feel free to reapply in a week
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]