Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: idk wut
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
no
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officer lazers Staff Application.
Staff Application Format: 

Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Officer Lazer

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094923775/

Steam ID: [U:1:0]

Do you have a microphone?:Yes a logitech

Why do you want to become moderator?: I may not become an admin ever not like I really want to but I just see alot of new players come on just to be a minge and be rude to little kids on the server who are just trying to do their own thing. Not only that, I also see friends on the server when we are doing our own thing we always have people minging and messing with us even with the no raiding sign and I dont see very much staff on. I really hope I can help make the server just a little better by being active.

What will you bring to the server?: What will I bring to the server you ask? well I will hope to bring peace to the server with fixing small errors in rule breakign with new players so they dont make those mistakes again but without serious punishment but also ban players who just come on to minge.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:Well im currently superadmin on a non active sandbox server it is still gaining donations, it only has a minecraft server and hoping to get a sandbox server, and I have been staff MANY times but all of them went down but 1 of them is just dead.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
Yes lots and I know many chat commands and have keybinds for ulx commands
How many hours do you have on the server?:3d 19 hours

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):firinmylazer#1605

EMAIL

please provide a valid Link and Steam ID

valid link?

Okay.. this application is shit, there is no valid steam id link, and I plain just don't know you. If you are more active and fix the app I will even consider giving you a +0.
You should and try to make yourself more known. And, also please read this.
https://neotekgaming.com/showthread.php?tid=195

-1 ^
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Sorry, I fixed it

Horror I am on alot I see you alot too, and im known by alot of staff, im on almost everyday

(08-10-2019, 08:55 PM)#teamphoenix Firinmylazor Wrote: Horror I am on alot I see you alot too, and im known by alot of staff, im on almost everyday
+1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

The app is pretty bad like Horror said, but personally I think we already have plenty of staff, when just including mods we already have 6. While some don't seem to be active or get on the server much on their own, most of the "People break rules and no staff are on" Come from the fact that half the time the staff command doesn't work in the gmod server. That as well as just getting more staff members won't fix the problem, not all of them will be able to handle it or would really make good staff members. You may say you know a lot of staff members but really I don't know much about you at all.

I dont want to be rude but how is this bad?