Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moderater
steam ID:STEAM_0:1:96158651
Do You have a microphone?:yes

I would like to be a moderator because of the following reason:  I'm not one for being an admin however, I would still like to help the staff in any way I can and still keep the server in good shape while they're gone. 
Because I hate it when people get on just to mess up the server and I can't do any thing to stop it or help.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 13h 35m

Do you have any experience as a moderator or admin: As a moderator on the Green Lambda server I tried to ensure players followed the rules in-game, did not disrespect the staff, and helped create parts of the in-game map.

Clank, please put some time into your application. For example, you "Why do you want to become a moderator?" just shows blatant laziness. It's mostly made of lazy typing and spelling errors "wile,moderater, etc."
You also need to fix the if you have any experience. We need specific examples, "yes" doesn't cut it.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Hey clank, your moderator application is looking great. However, I've talked to the owner of Green Lambda and apparently you have not been moderator there. Please fix this.
[Image: aERKiid.png]

I don't support.

Lying on an application is like lying on a resume, the result is usually being denied for malicious behavior.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I can't accept this. The application is great and all, but you have still not fixed your mistake. I have proof of you lying as well, because I have talked to the owner. Therefore, this application has been denied.