Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potatoes's Staff App.
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Potatoes For Eternity

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098285884/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69010078

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I have been staff on several other servers and I think I can benefit this one. I have been on the server for a while now and have noticed some problems that I think I could help fix!

What will you bring to the server?: I am usually easy to get along with, but sometimes if people constantly break rules or attempt to annoy me, I can get a little frustrated :/ I also enjoy helping other people and making sure they are having a good time!

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I am a experienced person as I have staff on several  other servers. The reason I think I could help this one better than someone else is because since I have been on, I have been meeting minges but there are no staff online to deal with it! I am active most of the day, so I think I would be crucial to the act of helping others.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?: 15h 13m 12s

What is your Discord account? Potatoes For Eternity#5654

+0 Not entirely sure what to think of potato considering I have never met him. This application also seems lacks a bit of descriptions necessary for me to think higher of it's writer. It still seems like an okay app, so I am staying neutral.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

-1 Who are you?

I recently had a name change. You might know me however. My previous names were Dr. Big Doinks and Eagle The Wise