Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: el chooby

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255364320

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I feel I have matured a lot in the time I have been inactive and can provide a sense of reason to the server. I also have a lot of experience to provide in this position or positions of a greater degree. I greatly enjoy this server and wish to become mod because I hate to see people ruthlessly breaking rules and having no punishment. This is mainly an issue late at night when all other staff is sleeping many people tend to spawn kill, prop push, noclip abuse, etc. This server has great potential and can only go up from its current ranking and position. I believe I could help not only maintain this ranking but improve it. I have many ideas for events, some add-ons, and could provide the server protection from rule breakers late at night.  

What will you bring to the server?: Like I said I will bring reason, experience, and late night protection, but I would also provide semi-constant activity and large amounts of dedication, loyalty, and fun to the server. My event ideas are endless because of the late night thinking and I mainly stay active and will continue to do so. This server is an incredible experience and I have recommended it to many friends. I have already invited a friend that has donated 10$ and has plans to continue to donate. I also provide a strong understanding of people and this understanding mainly helps me to realize why the offenders of the rules would break them and now know to handle situations calmly and maturely. Every time I hear the words "Garry's mod" I immediately think of NeoTek and plan to keep it this way because I genuinely believe that this server is amazing and that I could only improve it. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: The only reason I can think of is past quarrels. But I provide the most experience you might find. 

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes, quite a lot but there is always something new to learn about everything.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Roughy 2 days

What is your Discord account?: Chubbs#1562.

Additional note: I would also like to mention that I am a chronic insomniac so late at night when everyone goes to bed I could work somewhat of a graveyard shift and maintain people that stay on the server decently late (anywhere from 2-8 am). This is also an edited version of my original application. 

0 while I want you as staff since I'm sure you've matured well as of late I believe you should work on the application.

Especially as a former staff member, I believe you should uphold a higher application standard that I've been looking for. Make the application a true example of what we're looking for in these applications and I'll change my rating.

Good luck on the Application

Now THERE is an application that I expect out of a former staff member and what I expect for people to mirror in a sense.

Thank you for complying, I think you'd make a great staff member once again.
+1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I've seen you on the server multiple times and you seem pretty cool. (Honestly I didn't know who you were before I replied to this and I was about to say who the fuck are you.. but anyways) Even though I haven't seen your past experience when it comes to staff situations, I believe you could have some serious additions to the server.

I need you to redo the application and make it special.
+0

also what the fuck is with the steam id lmfao

fuck you +1

+1 App looks good now and I believe you'd be a good staff member
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 Good application, you said you have matured and I don't really have any reason not to believe you. Also, he said Piranha Plant should be S tier.

+1  I hate peopel of coler

Application Accepted
Welcome back to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]