Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Heart 
Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mnbvc222
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68933347
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Poob
Why did you get banned?: "attempted server crasjh" according to Trial Mod Waffles
Why do you want to get unbanned?:  I recently took a long break from Garry's Mod. I decided to boot up gmod again and remembered this server; for a while this server was the only thing keeping me on gmod because my previous favorite server went down. I don't remember much of my ban because it must have been atleast 6 months ago and my aunt had just died so I was probably pretty edgy. I apologize for anything I did in the past because like I said I was going through some stuff.

You exploited Wire pretty hardcore to crash the server.

Don't see any reason for an unban
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(11-03-2018, 06:30 PM)SilverMight Wrote: You exploited Wire pretty hardcore to crash the server.

"for a while this server was the only thing keeping me on gmod because my previous favorite server went down."
This was the only server I played on and I want to give it another chance. I already said I apologized for my actions 6 months ago. If I abuse then ban me.

(11-03-2018, 10:13 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 10:13 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 06:35 PM)Poob Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 06:30 PM)SilverMight Wrote: You exploited Wire pretty hardcore to crash the server.

"for a while this server was the only thing keeping me on gmod because my previous favorite server went down."
This was the only server I played on and I want to give it another chance. I already said I apologized for my actions 6 months ago. If I abuse then ban me.

n

igger

yeah ngl you should probably stay banned
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]