• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpilledCola Abusing
Your Steam Name: Rookie~
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77113964
Your Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FemboyInDoggy/
Staff's Steam Name: SpilledCola
Staff's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104897075
Staff's Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170059878

What did the staff do that was abusing his powers?: Ban threats, kick threats, kick abuse, admin abuse, not allowing opinions, and intolerable agressive behavior

Code:
srs gonna spam an-94
t r y h a r d
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:46 PM
1 i didnt spam it
Term™BOTToday at 4:46 PM
"try hard"
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:46 PM
Term™BOTToday at 4:46 PM
lol
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:47 PM
your the one running away like a pussy from a knife fight which you can win even with 10 health
RookieBOTToday at 4:47 PM
actually, I can
and actually, you've got armor on
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:47 PM
k and?
RookieBOTToday at 4:47 PM
k, and.. 10hp compared to some odd armor.
and 81 hp.
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:48 PM
doesnt mean you cant win
RookieBOTToday at 4:48 PM
are you seriously, gonna do this AGAIN?
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:48 PM
ive done it
RookieBOTToday at 4:48 PM
i'll REDO the rant
go ahead metal, keep going
Term™BOTToday at 4:49 PM
metal
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:49 PM
cough cough me and term can kick you for staff diss if you redo the rant cough cough
hey metal
RookieBOTToday at 4:49 PM
cough* it's an opinion, and you're disrespecting me maggot. *cough.
do !motd in chat
calling me a faggot and try hard is not a opinion
exactly, its a public opinion
you autistic cunt
^
spilled, why arent you demoted yet?
Term™BOTToday at 4:50 PM
you shouldnt disrespect back
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:50 PM
why arent you rookie?
RookieBOTToday at 4:50 PM
unlike you I like people
shrug
Respectorus The AutaBOTToday at 4:50 PM
ok can we stop talking about this already
this has gone long enough and im sick of it already
he does it all the time respectorus, tbh.
term do !jail (name) (time)
so, well, y'know
k nvm
also i like how you say i dont respect people even though i put up a offer to help people make tanks
RookieBOTToday at 4:51 PM
uh, no, you didnt.
you made them pay neos, and wanted to use it as bragging rights
oml dude, you're a mod
like, go away
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:52 PM
and you paid money for a rank and bragging rights
RookieBOTToday at 4:52 PM
that I worked hard for
you didnt
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:53 PM
you worked hard for $5?
RookieBOTToday at 4:53 PM
a hard earned 5 dollars
SpilledColaBOTToday at 4:53 PM
cleaning a dick with your mouth for $5 isnt hard work
RookieBOTToday at 4:53 PM
alright, respectorus
get silvermight on
we're finishing this
get silvermight on now.

Everytime I joined, Spilled is all over me and ready to gun down my questions. He commonly called me autistic, then it went to my VIP rank saying. "I sucked dick for my rank" which, has happened multiple times. Everytime I get on, and Spilled is on, he comes in and starts bashing me.

What did the staff do that was abusing his powers?: Ban threats, kick threats, kick abuse, admin abuse, not allowing opinions, and intolerable agressive behavior

Should have i said that i would kick you for staff disrespect? No, and I shouldn't have. I had no right to say that. And im sorry that I did. I didnt threaten to ban anyone and i never have. Yes i do allow opinions, but you dont have to say that im a faggot, you could've just said that you didnt like me. You also couldve avoided me by not starting a conversation with me and asking for me when needed to deal with a person breaking the rule. The "intoreable agressive behavior" can be said to you. Not only did you get SilverMight on when you couldve put a staff complaint up on the fourms, you also called me faggot, dumbass, and so on for using the AN-94, you've also gone on a huge rant with extreme agressive behavior insted of posting a staff complaint.

Everytime I joined, Spilled is all over me and ready to gun down my questions. He commonly called me autistic, then it went to my VIP rank saying. "I sucked dick for my rank" which, has happened multiple times. Everytime I get on, and Spilled is on, he comes in and starts bashing me..

When you join and go into pvp when im in pvp, I pvp and kill you with the AN-94 and other people. Then you start a argument about something completly different. Yes i have commonly called you autistic and i will take responsabillity for it. Everytime you get on and im on, I dont come in and start bashing you. What i do is try to avoid you but me being me, when I get into a argument like this one, I usally dont pull out untill im either proven guilty or not guilty.

When i get on, I try to avoid talking to you because i dont want to deal with the arguments that comes with it. You asked how i wasnt demoted yet and i asked you the samething. Then you reply with "Unlike you, I like people". I said that i do respect people and i did offer to help people make a tank. You responded by saying that i made them pay neo's and wanted to use it as bragging rights.. Neo's are worth nothing and i dont even know why i even collect them. I dont know what bragging rights i would get if i helped somebody make a tank.

Rookie sounds like a cunt tbh. I'm with Spilled on this.

I completely agree that Spilled shouldn't have threatened to kick you, or tried to "censor" you, and I'm making sure that it won't happen again.

Excluding that part, reading these chat logs makes it sound like bickering between both of you over stupid shit. Which doesn't exactly warrant much except the fact that it's fairly toxic on both sides, and I think both sides are at fault. There is no such thing as "staff disrespect", it's just disrespect.

Other than what I've already told Spilled, I don't see any more need for what I have to do here, other than the fact the both of you need to cut the shit.

Open to any discussion.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]