Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam Profile ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ancientburrito/

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:19440365

Steam Name (must be updated if changed):
AncientBurrito

Why did you get banned?:
Mingeing, harassing other members, prop push.

Why do you want to get unbanned?:
I want to get unbanned because, I first joined the server in 2015 and i loved the server and its community I tried my best to follow the rules and I did "fairly" well following these rules. I was not very active however because most of the time I would crash because my computer was realy bad at the time it went on like this for weeks. In 2016 my computer stopped working due to its old parts, In 2017 my computer got the new parts it needed and i was playing neotek almost 24/7. It was like this until Friday 13th 2018 when I decided to be a complete minge and alaskan dueing the right thing an admin should do jailed me and gave me a fair punishment which was a 9 month long ban, I loved the time I spent on this server and do not regret a single second of it. I realy want to get unbanned because of how much I love this server I sincerely hope the admins look into this and decide to unban me thank you. -AncientBurrito
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

denied lol
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]