Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
KishinArchons Mod app
Steam Name(must be updated if changed): KishinArchon

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241002958/

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kishinmaster/

Do you have a microphone?: I do have one but I need help getting it to work.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Neotek is by far my favorite server in Garry's Mod. I know the staff work hard to keep it running but there just isn't enough presence in the server to create a non-chaotic experience. In theory having more moderators could make it more enjoyable for everyone. I want to become one myself because I want the server to be here for a long time. Not that its in danger or anything. But it seems like you guys are seriously understaffed. I think that could create problems aside from the existing ones. Donating helps for sure, but staff is far more valuable and is just what this server needs.

What will you bring to the server? I love social interaction. I know the internet isn't the best place to make friends, but if you're friendly it just improves everyone's experience. I've been told I can be toxic sometimes and I'm inclined to think that's true. I know for a fact that I have gotten better however. Being self aware is very important to me, as is critical thinking. I like learning and solving problems. It"s no secret the sever gets extremely toxic sometimes. I've been on neotek for a while now and I want to do my part to keep it clean.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I've been here long enough to not only know but understand the rules. From the moment I got trusted I.....well I abused it a little. But besides that it made me want to be able to do more. I think this server needs a little more. I don't have the experience, but I do have the drive. I'm willing to put in as much time as I can. I may not fully understand the commitment that you all at neotek make, but I want to help. Like i said, I like to learn and I learn relatively quickly. Besides, I'm sure you'd rather teach me yourself.

Do you have experience with ULX?(Ulyesses Mod): nope

How many hours do you have on the server? 1 week 

What is your Discord account?(Name+discriminator-i.e SilverMight#1302): KishinArchon#3337

(sorry if i sound like an idiot; i am one)

+1 The application is decent overall, a few things here and there. Moreover, I can trust Kishin with Moderator and I would like to see them in the staff team.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 [email protected]
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 I have 400 math questions to do
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]