Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderator application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Raven

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198235999416/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137866844

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Why do you want to become moderator?:I want to stop all the bullshit chaos that happens on the server. So many times I've been on the server when there hasn't been an moderator or admin available on the server and would like to be able to deal with the situations when they happen. I like to have fun and want the other players to have fun too.

What will you bring to the server?:I believe I can help keep the server fun and enjoyable to the players and keep the rules enforced. After all if the server is fun the players will keep coming back.  

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:I am trustworthy and enjoy playing on the server. I have made lots of new friends on it. Experience is great but wisdom is even better and I believe I have the wisdom to make a difference. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)yes

How many hours do you have on the server?:I have actually been on it for almost 2 months but when the server refreshed it has it at 3 weeks

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):Raven#2087

+1

btw 6ix9ine gonna die by the end of June
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 App is straight to the point and simple, I can trust Raven with the ability of Moderator. Good luck on the application!
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Raven has given me suggestions and has helped me and others by sharing what he knows. I am confident that Raven will be able to serve well for the community.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Thank you.

+1 Application is decent and raven is trust worthy 

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]