Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SpilledCola's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : SpilledCola

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170059878

Steam ID: 76561198170059878

Do you have a microphone?: No but I type somewhat fast

Why do you want to become moderator?: The reasons that I want to be a moderator is because I am on almost every day and the most active staff member that I've seen that comes on is Large Uzi Vert. I get extremely frustrated when ever I have to call for staff to get on because people wont vote for a rule breaker to be kicked. Though I have no experience being staff, I would love to try out being staff and have powers that I have never used. I also think that it looks like staff needs another active member for the server.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring as much fun and peace as I can to the server when ever I am on, or need to get on. Since when ever I am usually on, its mainly chaos and rule breakers when there's more than 10 people on.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: There are people who just joined the server that might have more experience than me. They might've been staff on another server. But I will do my best to maintain the rules and help the popularity of the server grow.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): No. I have seen other people use it but I have not yet myself.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4 weeks

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): SpilledCola #8744

Sorry if it the app is bad. I'm terrible at writing essays and such.(D+ in LA)

+1 The application is dog shit overall; however, I can trust spilled with the power of Moderator. I feel if I or another staff member were to work with him, he'd perform quite well. Good luck on the application!
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Decent app, Spilled is fairly trusted throughout the server and would make a great staff member.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 bad app smh
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 I have had good experiences with SpilledCola and the bulk amounts of time he spends with us on the server. I am certain he will be more than able to enforce rules where needed.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]