Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pick me my good firend and you wont regret it.
Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141272632/

[b]Steam ID:[b]STEAM_[/b]0:0:90503452[/b]

[b]Age:13[/b]

[b]Do you have a microphone?:Yes
[/b]

Why do you want to become moderator?:The first reason i would like to become a moderator because i have never got a chance to have this kind of rank and it would make me very happy to get a chance to have the same privileges as uther's.The second reason i would like to be a moderator is because i could host party's when there is no uther moderator,admin or the owner on.The forth reason i would like to be a moderator is i love this server and i love every one on it like they where my brother and sisters.The fifth reason i would like to be a moderator because if there is no moderator,admin, or owner on i will be on to enfores the law.In conclusion i would like to be a moderator and love it and won't abuse my powers if you pick me and you made a good decision to pick me. thanx and have a good day Big Grin.

How many hours do you have on the server?:1d 20h 17m.

I don't support, application is bland and doesn't show much maturity nor being professional.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I don't support either, I'm going to contact Turtle and ask him about this and what he thinks.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Please fix your spelling errors, Death.

Sorry, but I need to deny this. I can't support it, the application is bland.