Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{[Quantum]} Tetro's Mod Application
Steam Name: {[Quantum]} Tetro

Steam Profile ID: 76561198066424397
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53079334

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Why do you want to become a moderator?:
Hard question but, I wish to become a moderator as I would love to be a part of staff team and help the server and community grow, I do not have a lot of hours although I am on quite a bit I can play on the weekends and during the day/evening I can play usually up to 2-3 hours a day. I doubt this will be accepted but it is worth a try, I mean if you don't ask the answer is always no right? I wish to prosecute the trollers and minges that try and disrupt the server / community. I don't have a lot of staff experience although I am very willing to learn. I am largely available in time and can be very flexible to meet the community / servers needs. As I have said before I would be honered and very appreciative I get accepted. Thank you for your time!   
Big Grin 

Time on the server: A little more than 6 hours, I am a regular

Sincerely,
{[Quantum]} Tetro

Neutral
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I am very tempted to support this, this is a good application, but I have not interacted with this player at all, I was on the server while he was on during Tuesday evening, but I did not hear him at all, or see his interactions, I am with Alaskan on this, neutral 
yes

Inactive - denied.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]