Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted appeal (if possible)/Apology
I know that whoever is reading this is most likely biased against me in this case. All i'm asking is to please keep an open mind?

So it's not an ban appeal, but it's similar in the sense that i've discovered that Neotek is unplayable without Trusted in the way i play it (Me being an idiot put everything i work on into normal dupes).

Keeping same format as ban appeal, just for formality.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Megertron3/
Steam ID:
Steam Name: Ruphite
Banned/demoted: Wiremod abuse
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a half-apology/half-Trusted rank appeal, so read as either.

I was banned because i was accused of making a wiremod device that killed anyone that aimed at me. Although this is not true, it IS true that i had a device that would detect if players had aimed at me. However, this device would cloak me (i would be completely immobile while cloaked, so i couldn't abuse that function) if that happened. Several people saw me use this device, but no one spoke up about it being abusive, so i saw no reason to not use it.

regarding a device that WOULD kill others if they targeted me, i would like to apologize to any players that may have thought that this was the case. I would like to say that this has not and will never be built by or used by me. My "rule", so to speak, is that i will never build an auto-targeting mechanism like that. Everything i have ever built has always been manned or remotely aimed by me, from teleporters to turrets, to keep it as fair as possible. Since this "anti-target" device goes against that, i would never build it.

What i'm asking for is to be reinstated as Trusted (as much as the staff must be against it at this point). If i am reinstated, great! i go back to playing, this never happens again, everything goes back to normal. If this appeal is denied and i'm not reinstated, i see no reason to continue playing on Neotek, since I've invested my play style with Trusted-only tools. I'll most likely stay off the server, stay out of the admin's hair, and everything still goes back to normal and everyone's happy. So it's Silver's decision and i respect his judgement of whatever outcome comes out of it.

thank you for reading this, and sorry you had to read it. i know it sounds like i'm just pleading for a higher position, but i'm sincere about this. Like i said, if you DO deny this, then that's final and i'll stay out of it.

[Image: da65098f49ae4c27ddd8d9ef91482790d3b4a00a_full.jpg]

This is for ban appeals only.
DM me on steam.
Locked.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]