Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: Cheesus Slice

Steam Profile ID: 101302

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88937414

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: To be more involved in the community and interact more with other players who join the server giving them a good time.

What will you bring to the server?: i can help bring more people into the community by showing how much fun the server can be with the rules being applied.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I used to be super admin on another server for a couple years before i was demoted and i decided to leave because of the generally toxic players.

Do you have experience with ULX? yes

How many hours do you have on the server?: 15H

What is your Discord account?: Cheez-itgamer506#3093

extra: I will add some extra outside of the required format just to give some more information of what to expect out of me. I have ADHD and some other things so i can get hyper and out of focus sometimes trailing off of the original subject.

-1 The application is overall utter shit, it looks like it was thrown together with fucking scotch tape and spit; furthermore, I haven't been on long enough to trust you. However, if it is true about your past experiences, then I feel you'd make quite the addition to the staff team. Good luck on the application!
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 Yes, i have known you for quite a bit and i have seen your work before a long time ago and because of that i would expect a great application from you but I'm genuinely disappointed to see a lack of effort in this which sadly i cant much approve of for an application. Best of luck

-1 There is a stickied post overviewing what an app should not look like, and this is a prime example of one.

If it wasn't ready, then you shouldn't have posted it.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]