Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52's Mod application
Steam Name: 52 Chromosomes and counting

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164093697/

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:101913984)

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become moderator, simply because of the fact that the server is being overrun with stupid users. I witnessed 2 people break the rules and blatantly disrespect and ignore staff. I truly want this so I can stop these asshats and stop them before things get bad.

What will you bring to the server?: I am going to bring order to the chaos that the server devolves into when staff isn't there. The new users are chaotic, and someone like me who frequents the server everyday, will keep them in check. I will make sure users know and follow the rules, and I will enforce them appropriately.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Others may have more experience, but I am on the server more than most, and when admins are called in, they don't always show up. On multiple occasions, many mods have been offline, so they miss or ignore people who need help. I won't. I will make sure to be ready to hop on and get rid of these asstarded rule breakers. So in finish, or for those who like tl;dr summary's, others might have more time, or more experience, but I frequent the server, and will be there when people need help.

Do you have experience with ULX? :Not much, but I know some.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 6 days

What is your Discord account? :AGiantAlbatross#9975

Thank you for considering this application. Have a nice day.

+1 Great application. This user also frequents the server quite often and I have had decent experiences with him. I believe he could make a great addition to the staff team.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

0 The application is overall very generic; however, I can trust this user with Moderator.
[Image: unknown.png]

(01-22-2018, 09:12 PM)The Salty Spitoon Wrote: I witnessed 2 people break the rules and blatantly disrespect and ignore staff. I truly want this so I can stop these asshats and stop them before things get bad.

What will you bring to the server?: I am going to bring order to the chaos that the server devolves into when staff isn't there. The new users are chaotic

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:  asstarded

How many hours do you have on the server?: 6 days

and bingo was his name o
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I give this B a 0.  He is very active and trustworthy.  The application though felt bland.

+1
Application isn't the greatest, however I can trust this user with staff. I believe that he would make a great addition to the staff team, as he frequents often on the server.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Denied
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]