Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back the gore text channel in discord
Rainbow 
we should bring it back because that cuck angel something is gone and cant post little dead kids anymore

Sucks that Discord made it against Community Guidelines
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Wow that's intense. Glad I wasn't around to see that. How does Discord police this though? Do they have auto-recognition software for pics or something?

(02-03-2018, 11:04 AM)CarlGer Wrote: Wow that's intense. Glad I wasn't around to see that. How does Discord police this though? Do they have auto-recognition software for pics or something?

While this IS a necropost, I'll still answer your question. People have the ability to report anyone and their messages if they were to post gore in any discord chat. This includes PMs. However, even if we were confident that nothing would be reported, we are never bringing it back. Besides the fact that is against Discord Guidelines, we refuse to allow anything like that on our server. We believe it is distasteful and overall disturbing. This could ruin our reputation and it is just disgusting to keep.

To put an end to the debate, we are never bringing back a Gore chat to our discord. Anyone who violates our ruling on this will be subject to punishment. In no way do we endorse, nor tolerate this kind of behavior.

I will be creating a fully functional discord server category on the forums if you guys have any questions regarding our discord regulations and policies.

Topic closed.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]