Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application For Moderator
Question 
Steam Name: Jerry

Steam Profile ID: 76561198160557589

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:100145930

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: Lately there's been a decline in staff members and I think me being a moderator can help fill in the blanks left behind by those that stopped being staff on the server as well as for the fact i truly love this server and wish to see it prosper and its progress not be halted by anything or anyone that might try and stop its progression towards the great beacon of a server that can someday become and i hope that I can be there as a moderator to watch it become what we hope for it to become.

What will you bring to the server?: i seek to assist in bringing peace to the chaos that has arisen on the
server as well as do as best as i can in order to make neotek a better place for all that follow the path that we have paved towards what will someday be the peak of neotek's Popularity and Ability to provide us the server we need for all that we do on a daily basis And maybe one day neotek may become a powerhouse above other Gmod servers that oppose us.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Because i am trusted amongst many of the staff that still decided to stay with us on this server, as well as for the fact i have been greatly obedient to the staff and do my best to easily follow their command that may ever be directed at me for my actions or for anything that i might be doing wrong that they in any way don't approve of.

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?: 164.9 hours.

What is your Discord account?: Jerry#8832

+1 I can trust this user with mod, and I've honestly been looking forward to the day that he would apply. The application isn't the greatest; however, it isn't all too bad. I really hope the other staff members agree with me about you getting Moderator Jerry! Good luck on the application.
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Jerry has been a good friend to play most of any game with and visits the server on a daily basis. I can most definitely trust this user with staff after having many great experiences with him.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+1 nuff said
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Although the app isn't anything special, Jerry is trusted throughout the community. He's active in the Discord, the forums, and the Garry's Mod server, and is generally known by everyone. He'd make a great addition to the staff team.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]