Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application (redo)
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : DGrevillius

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119298673/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79516472

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: As a VIP I try to help the server from any chaos, but nothing seems to be working, so I'm making a staff application. I'm tired of rule breakers, mostly rank users and some regulars on the server. I would like to end all of this an instant. Honesty rule breakers think they can do what ever they want, but its not true. We all know that Silvermight is a great server owner also known as Neotek Gaming sandbox. I would like to help out the server from any thing wrong or just silly to me.

What will you bring to the server?: Justice, peace, and quiet. I will bring a better place to the community.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I think you should choose my application because I have been a staff member on two other servers, Heaven vs Hell (gmod zs) and W3E-Revolution (team fortress two). I will be suitable fit into the staff team.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, I am experience with ULX mod and in my opinion ULX mod is a great idea for a great server.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have at least 4 weeks on this server, and yes it doesn't show on the scoreboard because of new IP address.

What is Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): DGrevillius#8647

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I appreciate it.

-1 Poor quality application, and poor grammar.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 Poor grammar and writing. Additionally, I have had some pretty poor experiences with DG who does a few things that I at least would consider to be borderline abusive.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

I give this B a -1.  The application is poor and bland.  Also, I agree with Bill as you have performed some erratic and unappeasable behavior.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply in a week.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]