Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alaskan Butter's Application Extravaganza
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Alaskan Butter

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlaskanTundra/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104476309

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone, a Turtle Beach 320 Recon Pro. My microphone is very high quality, and functions extremely well. I plan on getting a new microphone due to the fact that it is wireless, but either way I have a great mic.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I wish to become moderator because of the fact I want to improve the community, I have noticed some problems and I wish to be able to fix them. I also wish to be able to moderate when there are no staff on, just in case there is moderation needed. I have become staff on other servers, and all I have become a well known staff member. The community of NeoTek seems great, it just needs some tweaking. I wish to help the staff team become more mature, and teach them how to use ULX, as I have used it several times. I understand when to punish, and how to punish. I know to not ban immediately, but warn them, just give them a quick heads up, and say "Yo, don't do that". If they ignore me, then I will warn them. If they were to ignore again, I would warn them again, and so forth. Unless obviously they are threatening to ddos, or to harm the server. I understand that it is a staff member's duty to moderate, but then again, you can't have the server be bland, can you? The server seems in need of some maturity, which I wish to help to improve on, as in my own opinion, I am mature. I wish to be able to improve the staff team.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Due to the fact that I am fairly new, I only have 6. And I would understand if my moderator application was denied for that reason, but then again. You can't really be on all the time, can you? I plan on helping the server, not harm it. Which isn't a bad thing, right?

Thank you for reading this application, and please take it into consideration.

-Alaskan Butter
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Great application, Alaskan! Probably the best so far. Your application has been accepted!
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]