Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application from Doggo
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Doggo || Official

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_OFFICIAL_Doggo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88423632

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?: Why do I want to become moderator? Well, first off I'm tired of all of the chaos that has recently come upon the server causing many issues. I'm tired of the users that come on here and think it is okay to just skip over the motd and harass others. I'm tired of seeing people act like they are staff or even act like the owner.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring justice to the server and make sure to keep the newer users in line. It will be my main priority to make sure to report to any situation while inside the server or online. I will also make sure to make sure that all people on the server know that the rules are important.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: You should choose me due to the fact that I frequent the server quite often so, and the fact that even though there are more experienced moderators I have noticed that quite a few tend to slack from their duties. I will make sure not to fall behind and keep an eye on the server whenever I have the chance.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes indeed, I've been an admin on two other servers (which sadly shut down due to budget cuts).

How many hours do you have on the server?: Currently I have a little over 125 hours, but I have been around before to see the server in it's previous state before the two map changes.

What is Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Doggo#1919

I thank you for taking the time to read over this application, have a nice day.

- Doggo

This application is incomplete.  Please fill the following:

"Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:"

(01-07-2018, 01:44 PM)!ACE! Wrote: This application is incomplete.  Please fill the following:

"Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:"

I have completed my application fully. Thanks for pointing out my mistake Ace!  Smile

I give this B a +1.  This application is good and he is on the server quite often.  He also shows his ability to fix a mistake quickly.

Damn, this is a spot on application. I do notice that several users do act like they are superior to others despite the fact that they aren't. Keep in mind, there is no "superiority" complex in Neotek, and people saying that staff are superior to users is just as bad as people acting as if they are superior. The application is nice which is always a plus. And from what I've heard, you're active and you can help the server quite a lot.

+1, 'nuff said
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Good application, amazing compared to most. I've talked to you before and you seem like a good person and fit to staff the server + you're quite active. Also you like Gorillaz

+1
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 Great application, I haven't interacted with Doggo personally, but it seems he would make a stern and straightforward staff member. Experience is also always nice to have.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Accepted

Congratulations, your Trial Moderation rank will be applied soon.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]