Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shar staff application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Shar

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079451132/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59592702

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I personally use the mic on my Razer Man o’ War.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator on the NeoTek gmod server because I absolutely despise the fact that people get pleasure out of ruining the experience you get while playing on a server, by exploiting the rules enough to the point where the game is unplayable. Another reason I would like to moderator is that I genuinely love to help other players out.

What will you bring to the server?: I believe I can make the server a better environment for new players who just want to create or have fun. And I think I can reduce the number of people that transgress the rules and ruin the experience on the server.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I  think you should consider accepting my application because I have quite a bit of staff experience, as I have been staff on two other servers in the past (The Pecan Tree, and ThisIsGmod) and I think I can be a helpful addition to your staff crew, as I am on the server frequently and passionate about helping other players.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes, as I have said before, I have been an admin on two other servers, and I have received a decent amount of experience with ULX.

How many hours do you have on the server?: As of the time I post this application, I have 24 hours on the server.

+1 Good app, have had good experiences with him
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 An actual decent application for once. Along with the fact that Neotek is growing exponentially, we need the mans.

Silver said he's a good man, so I'll take his word for it.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Haven't spoken with Shar before, but he seems like an accountable and responsible person worthy of a staff rank. Experience with administration (something I hardly even have myself) is also always good to have.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

I give this application a +1 as it is decent.

Fuck you silver

Application Accepted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]