Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commie Mommy's staff app
Music 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Communist

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148903327/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94318799

Age: 16, I use it a lot when on Discord and the Gmod Server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I use it a lot when on Discord and the Gmod Server.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to be Moderator because I feel I would be a great addition to the staff team. I am very experienced on being staff and handling serious situations. I have read the rules and understand them, also I have common sense. 

What will you bring to the server?: A dedicated staff member that will be active on the server, forums, and discord. Also I have noticed a lot of rule breakers, prop spammers, Mingging etc on the server and I would like to stop them. These types of people flood the Garry’s Mod Community as a whole because it is becoming very toxic.    

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I think you should choose me because I am good at handling situations that involve authority. I know most of the ULX commands and can use ULX efficiently.

How many hours do you have on the server?: A lot

P.S 
I don't know if i should redo this but im probably going to start playing gmod again

+1 Communism doesn't work
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

0 Communism sometimes works
well, communist.

You're a good staff member, however I'd like to see you on more often and... actually doing your job. If you can do this I'd love for you to come back
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
Inactive
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]