Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial Mod Request
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : SpilledCola

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170059878/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104897075

Do you have a microphone?: No so i dont have to talk to dicks.

Why do you want to become moderator?: The main reason I want to be a moderator is becasue some people that get on are super toxic to the community and give it a bad look and I really hate that. The next reason is that I just love this server and I have nothing else to waste my summer and break time on with the addition that i have a lot of laughs on this server and I just love it so much.

What will you bring to the server?: What i will bring? now im not going to give some BS that im going to bring a lot of fun and peace and stop rule breakers. Im going to MAKE rule breakers not want to go on this server. And I want to make people laugh.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: The reason you should pick me instead of the next person is that I will waste almost all of my free time on this server instead of the next person that will want to only come on when he feels like it or when he has nothing to do. Somebody who can have more experience could be a new player to the server or a regular that has had experince being a staff member.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 4 days and 8 hours 

+1 App is decent, nothing special, however this person is Trusted throughout the server and has been with the community for a long time. I'd love to see them as staff, however I do recommend a mic (look up zalman mc01, 6-8$ mic) or, at least be a touch typer.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

0 Good application, but I'd HIGHLY recommend getting a microphone, if that changes and then my rating will change as well. Good Luck!
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 While you're trusted, I would not approve you fully as staff. I understand you attempt to do well things for the server, but your word choice is repugnant. Saying that you are a "higher rank" than a regular is just plain disrespectful. I believe that you have maturity problems in general and still need a some time to grow and develop.

Regarding the application, it isn't attractive and shows how mature you are.

Let me just point out some flaws:

"Do you have a microphone?: No so i dont have to talk to dicks."

"The main reason I want to be a moderator is becasue some people that get on are super toxic to the community"

It's just harsh, and hurts my ears if I were to say it aloud.

I'd ask that you work on yourself and your application before I decide to change my opinion.

Thank your for applying and good luck.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I give this B a -1. You are on frequently and do a good job of not breaking the rules.  But Please treat this application like a real job application.

The application is riddled with capitalization errors with the letter "I" ( which is a noun ). You stated you do not have a mic ( And if you get one you may possibly not use it. ) which is bad if you need to be quick. And generally assuming that somebody who happens to break a rule as an 'asshole' may not do you well. -1

Application Denied

Application did not receive enough support
Feel free to apply again
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]