Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Temere moderator application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : ckid318

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/temerealt/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56458600

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: Two years ago, I made a moderator application because I saw this server as a spark, waiting to burst into a fire. I knew this server would grow because of the good administation it had, so I wanted to be a part of it. I also had a huge amount of fun on the server, and thought that I would help others have fun amongst minges. In that case, I decided to become a moderator. Two years later, I have the same feeling. The server has grown, and with all of its good players, there's always a bad apple. I want to be able to allow others to have fun in the most lenient but effective way possible, while still being a great moderator and hopefully more than a moderator in the future. I find myself to be a good fit for the position, having been the superadmin in the server before resigning, and seeing the server from a normal player's perspective really makes me know what to look for and what to let go. 

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring proper moderation and order to the server, while still keeping it a fun place where people would want to come back to play more and more. It seems that the server does not have the proper moderation a lot of the time, and I will bring that to the server.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Looking at the current staff that seems to be on a lot, and putting in factors such as "What would I do in this situation?" and "What's going on with everything happening currently?" I feel like I would be able to do more than what they seem to be doing in moderation. No, this isn't an ego taking over my application, I honestly think they seem to not be doing as much as they could be doing, and they're using their priveledges and commands such as kicking for their benefit and for what they're doing, such as their own little mini games like Arenas.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) : Yes, I have experience with ULX.

How many hours do you have on the server?: My time was reset, before I had weeks worth of gameplay, but now I have ~5 hours of play time. I am currently the trusted rank, and have been since my resignation.

Thank you for your time, I am hoping that you will accept this application.

why heck everyting centere??//??//??//??/
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Nice application, its great to see Temere back! I'm sure there won't be any debate!
[Image: unknown.png]

+1 Domz is a fucking arrogant cunt
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I give this B a +1.  Although I barely know you and your previous experiences, judging by the staff comments and your application, I can see you returning to a moderator role and welcoming you back to the server.

P.s. "A senior moderator read the comments on Temere's application, This is how he developed Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy"

p.p.s "lol PP... PEE PEE"

p.p.p.s ".5"

p.p.p.p.s "I did not have... sexual relations with that body."

Because of the fact that my reviews are always #1 movie of the year and constantly anticipated for, lemme leave one.

Honestly, I'm not too sure how you were a year ago, but I don't feel confident in you being staff for the most part. The application still seems very generic and it could be a lot better. If I see a superadmin reapplying, I expect to see something phenomenal. This really hasn't turned me on in that sense. Activity wise you're not even that well off. 3 hours in 2 days, which gametracker says that you haven't been on in the past 2 days. Therefore I don't think that you're even interested in staff. Attitude wise, I haven't talked to you in awhile, so I couldn't judge.

I honestly feel that you're underachieving in a lot of categories.

[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Application Denied

User inactive
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]