Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ninja's Moderator Application #2
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Ninja Sniper

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ninja_Sniper/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72125883

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator because I've missed being a moderator on the Neotek Gaming server. I've also heard that Neotek needs some more staff and I'm willing to help out Neotek again. I've also quit going to JROTC due to the other classes I'm taking. I've got more free time because of it and I need something to do. I though about returning to being a moderator again on Neotek would give me something to do in my free time.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring my old moderator ways back and adapt if necessary to the new server.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I've been a moderator on Neotek Gaming before, but I resigned due to some bad connection problems and the fact I coukd be active on the server that much because of it.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) I have, but it has been a while since I last used it.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I last remember being on for one week and three days on the old server and I think I have four hours on the new one.

+1 I've really missed Ninja, one of the best mods that we've had. I'm sure that their wont be any debate on this app, but good luck anyways!
[Image: unknown.png]

I EAT ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Was good moderator when on. Hope he can learn to discipline better.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(09-21-2017, 09:08 PM)SilverMight Wrote: +1 Was good moderator when on. Hope he can learn to discipline better.

[Image: o1iba.png]
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I give this B a +1.  You were a great moderator and we would like to see you return to the staff team.

User inactive, denied
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]