Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't break VIP ToS
Big Grin 
My vip was removed beacuse I "Broke VIP ToS" except I didn't break it.
This was the part i supposedly broke.
  • I will not abuse the voting system, and I will only use it if necessary and if there is no staff currently on.
I did not abuse the voting system, i only used it beacuse it was necessary and there was no staff on. I tried contacting Silver, Alaskan, and Smooof. Alaskan said I was not allowed to vote ban but how was i supposed to know? I had access to it and used it accordingly. I should not be punished for using something i didnt know i wasnt supposed to have access to.

Since talking to you didn't work.. Read.

You've been problematic on the server and on the discord, starting drama with users and staff alike, and just overall a very toxic individual.
You've attempted to start drama with myself many of times. Once you even tried bringing other users into it, which is completely absurd and immature of you. You've never taken the time to think before you act and if you have, it's never shown.
Not to mention that you were supposed to be permanently banned from the server for crashing threats. I thought we would've gotten a more mature version of yourself afterwards but I was proven wrong....

And what he was doing wasn't even a bannable offense... It was jailable...

Along with this you constantly irritated Silvermight while he was on a vacation, which he stated he was on. You've constantly harassed him over things that easily could've been solved by consulting with other staff.

And regarding your VIP removal, it was valid. Besides your abuse and repugnant behaviour, it was also taken away due to a mutual interest between Silvermight and I. Understand that Neotek Gaming is privately owned and ranks can be taken away by such said owner when ever he feels necessary.

And you pinging every staff member on discord was completely unneeded. It was distasteful and disruptive of yourself to tag us for that you could've merely responded here.

The decision is final, you lost your VIP. Any discussion about this could result in punishment. I'll leave the post open for other staff comment, not for you to respond. You've responded to me plenty.

Any inappropriate, unneeded, and/or distasteful comments will be removed and will result in punishment.

~Alaskan Butter, Community Manager 
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]