Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application - AmazingCanisLupis
Steam Name: AmazingCanisLupis

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140555764/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90145018

Do I have a microphone?: Yes

Why do I want to become a moderator?: Well, I have been playing on this server for quite some time now, and I have noticed that there have been more and more rule breakers coming to NeoTek. Those people ruin the game for other people just so they can get a giggle out of it. I want to prevent that. I want NeoTek to be a fun place for everyone and free of offenders. However, school will be starting soon for me, and obviously I cannot be here during school hours. But, my schedule for after school is very flexible, and I can come onto the server at almost any time.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring fun to NeoTek. Getting rid of, and properly punishing those who offend the rules in order to maintain the great reputation of the server I know and love.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have played before the server has been relocated, and I do not know how much time I had before then, but all I know is that it was enough time to become a regular. My hours after the relocation are over 48 hours.  

Extra Info: I have had some experience as a moderator in the past on a TTT server before it was shut down. On that note, it is a different game mode, so things won't be the same as the experiences I have had before.

Thank you for your time evaluating this application. Have a tremendous day!

Sincerely;

- Lupis

0 The application is not bad, however we'd like to see you engage with the community more, for example joining the Discord and talking to us. I believe the player could handle staff if he engaged with the community more.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I give this B a While the application is great and you are on the server a lot, I wish to see you more active on our discord. Good luck on the App.

I understand the whole, be more in touch with the community thing. The reason for this is because I just joined the discord server today under the name DatEpicWolf (my old steam name). I changed it because I thought it was too childish

0 I have no reason to support, nor be against this application. The application itself is alright, but I don't even know this mans. Join the discord so you can get a better feeling for the inside of the community.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 I've had good encounters with you and I've seen you on the discord but not much. Just try to be more active on the discord and forums.

The other staff have noted that you may not be very active with the community. But, since you joined the discord, I have seen you a lot within the voice chats. The application is also decently written. ( Only decent regarding small sentences, " I will bring fun to Neotek. " Or " I will prevent that. " ) But that aside is not very important if you only need a mic to take care of rule breakers or converse with other staff. I also know said applicate fairly well, and could be an above average addition to Neotek. +1

Whats taking so long. Just accept or deny already. At this point, I don't really care if I get to be mod or not. Sorry if that seemed rude, its just that this has been dragging on for too long.

Application Accepted

Your rank will be applied in game, join the Discord if you haven't already https://discord.gg/ccpURm6
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]