Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application (Dingodang)
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :  Dingodang

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/insert_numbers_here/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80848859

Do you have a microphone?: Indeed

Why do you want to become moderator?: Well I used to like just being the user until i found a server (Bens Terrible Server) that ended up making me admin. I liked the thought of being "The janitor" on the server where I cleaned the scum off of our brand new server. As an admin I didn't just watch the server, but tried to influence it in any good way I could (giving my opinions on ideas). Anyway, the server ended up being sold to the co-owner, who was very abusive. so I returned to Neotek. I have not really seen that many admins on (no offense) and would like to help keep the server nice and uncrashed, so the new players can enjoy it. I have never tried to hurt the server in any way on purpose.

What will you bring to the server?: "Family friendly" fun, help to newer players, justice to the evil, and plenty of boneless pizza to the hungry.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have had multiple days of experience on the server mentioned above, and i could ask the (used to be) owner to talk to you if you would like.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 2d 02h

I have read the "What it means to be staff" and the rolemodel part made me just want to say that I think I would be better off with a lower rank, but high enough that I can still help in all situations.

+1

The application is nothing too special, but this user is on very often and has been with NeoTek for a while now. He's trusted around the community and lets me know if something is happening on the server so I can get on and attempt to stop it. I would love to see this user as a staff member since I believe they can aid the server since our recent depletion of staff.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Now here is a good application.  Silvermight's comment mostly says everything.  But all in all, it is a unique application and with your previous experience in other servers, I will find you to be a great addition to the staff of Neotek.

I give this B a +1

So an application that wasn't written in crayon, that's always good news.
For once I actually enjoyed an application that didn't look like a pig's asshole dipped in chocolate. I am pleased with the application overall. You tell a story that reminds me of myself when I became staff about 2 years ago and I have to say, I can relate.

I'm on vacation so I don't have much time to type and I'm on mobile ????????.

+1 for now but if you're not in discord, join before long.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 good app seems to be a good person to be staff

The post has minimal capitalization errors (regarding the letter "I") but otherwise, it is well written. I have not personally met this applicant, but the application gives off positive signals, I think the other staff will agree. +1

Application Accepted
your mum gay 
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]