Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxy's Moderator Application
Staff Application Format: 

Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :  [Galaxy]

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353873955/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196804113

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator of NeoTek because i want to help all players of NeoTek have a great time on the server, and i want to bring discipline to any of the rule-breakers, disrepecters, and overall "trolls" of the NeoTek community. I have dealt with so many of these people, and i was angry that i could not help as well as staff could. If i had a dollar for every time i saw harassment, disrespecting, trolling, minge, and pretty much any amount of rule breaking i would be a millionaire. I just want to help out more around the server, and help out more with the community, and help staff and players with any situations that may arise.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring discipline, justice, and fun to the players of NeoTek. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I think that you should choose me because i have had past experience as a moderator on other Garry's Mod servers and on other games. I have also dealt with some situations on NeoTek as a VIP multiple times and it usually ended in the "troll" leaving or getting kicked. I have also dealt with 2 prop spammers by banning them. 

How many hours do you have on the server?: New IP: 2 Days 9 Hours. OLD IP: About 1 Week and 5 Days. Total: About 2 Weeks And 9 Hours.

Thank you anyone that has taken time to read this.
~[Galaxy]

I give it a 0.  You are excellent on the server and obey nearly all the rules.  This application though needs to fixed.  There are some spelling errors you need to fix and the "why you want to become a moderator" section is just one big cliche.  I want to see what makes you unique.

+1 Galaxy knows what his doing when it comes to tough situations

You're great on the server like Ace said, but the application is a bit bland and normal. Spice it up a little. 

(06-16-2017, 08:18 PM)Ninja Sniper Wrote: You're great on the server like Ace said, but the application is a bit bland and normal. Spice it up a little. 

I will try if i get denied and apply again.

(06-16-2017, 09:49 PM)galaxy101 Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 08:18 PM)Ninja Sniper Wrote: You're great on the server like Ace said, but the application is a bit bland and normal. Spice it up a little. 

I will try if i get denied and apply again.

You can edit an application while it's in progress of being reviewed.....
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

+1 Its an okay application. could use work. But I've seen this player and he knows how to follow the rules and I can trust them with the power of moderator. I hope this application gets accepted, but until then, good luck.
[Image: unknown.png]

Accepted
Lol die
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]