Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM_0:1:71681117
Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103627963
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71681117
Steam Name: Car guy
Why did you get banned?: harassment staff and users
Why do you want to get unbanned?: so I can go back on the only multiplayer sever with Simfphys has ok manage meant and I did not deserve the ban but others on the sever I cough breaking rules after multiple warnings.

I have played with Car Guy a few times, and to be completly honest, he is not really that bad, but this time i do believe that the ban was valid. He was disrepecting staff, and he muted Communist. He also told Communist to kill himself. Thats my standpoint on this whole thing.  
EDIT: He was doing all of these things after being told to stop.

~[Galaxy]

Information 
0 I have played with you, car guy and you always say mean things to users all the time, and honestly doesn't look like you put much effort into this ban appeal.

Given past experiences with i4, and with the consent of the owner, I've come to close this appeal.

i4bulldogs, currently referred to as "Car Guy" has been banned justly. The reason to why I came to this reasoning is because of previous interactions with the user, consulting with the staff member who banned them, and server disruptions caused by the player. The ban is temporary, so an appeal wouldn't even be worth the time. Even then, the appeal is below average and needs multiple fixes. It is too short and in no way is qualified to be fit for a ban appeal.

The user is remaining ban till it's expiration in 3 days or fewer.

If there are any other problems with this player, he is meant to be permanently banned.

Appeal Denied
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]